Current Job Openings:
The L4 Project is a volunteer-based organization that relies on it's network of highly skilled staff and their generosity to donate their time and expertise without compensation. All positions listed are volunteer-based and will not be compensated for their time and effort. If you are interested in being a small part in something big, please apply to the appropriate job opening below and we will reach out to you shortly.
Role: This role will actively manage our website. Responsibilities include:
- This role will be responsible for ecommerce efforts including uploading and modifying products, implementing promotions & marketing content, conversion rate and performance improvement initiatives, and functionality optimization.
- In addition, this person will collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing and Operations teams to increase customer satisfaction and drive sales and profitability through online experience.
- You will help build and keep up to date our various ecommerce websites with an emphasis on uploading and managing great content, imagery, and products.
- This will include implementation of marketing campaigns designed to increase online traffic and acquire new customers, and campaigns to retain our current customers
- Graphic design
- Content creation and consistency
- Actively manage product inventory and replace backordered styles with products in stock (via Printify, Printful and other sourcing partners)
- Maximize SEO and site load response rate
Designs web content and clothing art deliverables to support marketing campaigns, new product launches and partner initiatives. Maintains creative excellence while seeking ways to innovate to improve efficiency and scalability. Successfully communicates design ideas with a strong POV, both verbally and visually. Understands creative briefs, problem-solving and troubleshooting various design issues and challenges.
Technical Proficiency & Industry Knowledge Demonstrated proficiency in
- Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office with a keen understanding and ability to interpret the latest trends in print and digital design
- Ability to design and problem-solve in PowerPoint to support Marketing, Sales and other internal presentation design needs
- Working knowledge of building motion graphics with basic animation for use in multiple promotional channels.
Ability to interpret and translate creative strategy into concepts that activate in a variety of complex mediums—including digital (emails, infographics, banner ads), motion graphics & storyboarding for video, print (direct mail, long-form content pdfs), social and events (virtual and live)
- Ability to interpret and apply brand systems through type and graphics
- Type design both for digital and print
- Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail throughout the concepting, design and graphic production process
- Confidence to work as collaborative team member
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, time/project management and organizational ability
- Knowledge of web/digital design principles
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Product Merchandising Specialist
Develop and manage a robust pipeline of new designs for product launches, including but not limited to fashion, footwear, and accessories. Works alongside graphic design team to develop an ongoing portfolio of high quality and brand consistent clothing designs.
- Create a list of preferred suppliers and unique decorating methods to be applied to clothing, jewelry, or print
- Occasionally procure these products and place purchase orders as needed
- Build and present quarterly planning presentations to Merchandising leadership
- Work in tandem with the leadership to track and coordinate product samples, production inventory, Marketing assets, and cross-promotional synergies with all brand partners
- Provide administrative support